Payment for administrative procedures for issuing permits and services for the selection and determination of conditions for the use of the radio frequency spectrum can be made using VISA, MasterCard, BELCART credit cards through the AssistBelarus system. Payment is made in accordance with the payment procedure specified below. The total amount of payment is formed individually for each applicant in accordance with the information specified in the application and the current applicant.
Payment by credit card VISA, MasterCard, BELCARD through the AssistBelarus system
1. Payment is made via the Internet in real time immediately after the filing of the relevant application and invoicing by the employee of RUE "BegGIE".
2. For making a financial transaction, cards of international payment systems VISA (of all kinds), MasterCard (including Maestro) issued by any bank of the world, including issued by Belarusbank, and also the BELCARD system are suitable.
Payment processing (including entry of a bank card number) is made by LLC “Electronic Payment Company“ ASSIST ”using the software and hardware complex of the electronic payment system Assist Belarus, which has passed international certification.
The system, which ensures the safety of payments, uses a secure TLS protocol to transfer confidential information from the client to the server and further processing at the processing center. This means that the payer's confidential data (card details, registration data, etc.) are not transferred to the online store, their processing is fully protected, and no one can receive the client’s personal and bank data. In addition, when processing payments by bank cards, 3D-Secure secure technology is used, which is required by international payment systems VISA and MasterCard.
- 1. Form and send an application through a specialized service Submission of applications on import and operation of REFs
- 2. After receiving your application, our employee will issue an invoice to you in accordance with your application and send you a special unique link to the website of the electronic payment provider belassist.by, which ensures the safety of payments. The authorization server establishes a TLS secure connection with the customer and accepts the customer’s bank card parameters (card number, card expiration date, cardholder name in the transcription as it appears on the bank card, as well as CVC2 or CVV2 indicated on back of the card). The operation of payment by bank card online is completely confidential and secure.
- 3. Your personal data and card details are entered not on the page of our site, but on the authorization page of the payment system. These data are accessed using the TLS secure data transfer protocol; Secure Internet Payment technologies are also used, Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
We accept payment cards Visa, MasterCard and BELCARD issued by any banks of the world. We recommend you contact your bank in advance to ensure that your card can be used for payments on the Internet.
Refunds in the event of overpayment are made upon a written application of the payer addressed to the head of the company with an indication of the amount of overpayment on the invoice and the account identifiers (date and account number). When you return, the money is returned to the card from which the purchase was made within 30 days, depending on the bank that issued the card.
The reasons for the denial of authorization may be as follows:
- there are not enough funds on the card to pay for the order;
- the bank that issued the buyer’s card has banned online payments;
- timed out waiting for data entry bank card;
- the entered data was not confirmed by you on the payment page, the error of the data format, etc
Depending on the reason for refusing authorization to resolve the issue, you can:
- ask for clarification from the bank that issued the buyer's card;
- if it is impossible to solve the problem by the bank, repeat the payment attempt using a card issued by another bank.