- Violation of the procedure for the use of radio frequency spectrum (RFS) for the design, construction (installation), exploitation of radio electronic facilities (REFs) and (or) high-frequency devices (HFD);
- The absence of a document about compliance of the telecommunication facilities with the requirements of technical normative legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization;
- Negotiations in radio networks without reference signals (call signs), assigned by RUE "BelGIE";
- Violation of the rules of rendering of telecommunication services;
- Violation of the special licensing requirements and conditions, specified in the license, by a licensee;
- Violation of the conditions specified in the licenses of RUE "BelGIE”;
- Violation of the procedure for connection of the telecommunications networks to the public telecommunications network as well as interaction of the telecommunication networks, connected to the public telecommunication networks.